The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

3 P's....Project, Pajamas & Party!!!

Dylan and I worked on his "time line" project Sunday night. I think I worked a little harder than he did. But it was fun. I love looking back at his pictures. He had a project similar to this last year. We were able to change it up a little though.



Today was PJ day for the 2ND graders at Oakland. They watched The Polar Express and drank hot chocolate. Dylan was so excited this morning!



Tomorrow is Dylan's class Christmas Party!!! And the last day of school this year! On top of that, it's only a half day! This is one of the party bags Dylan and I made for his class. They're complete with A Pencil, Candy Cane, a Christmas Gummy, 3 Hershey Candy Cane Kisses, 1 Hershey Chocolate Bell and a Holiday Mini Snickers!



No comments: