The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Camera

A couple of weeks ago, I dropped my camera. I was in the bathroom, I was fumbling it, trying to keep it from falling in the toilet. It didn't go in the toilet, but it fell on the floor right beside it! The camera still works but when I went to hook it up to my docking station, it wouldn't connect. So, I had been wanting a camera that wouldn't be blurry if the kids were moving and one that the flash wouldn't cause Nathan to close his eyes. I went to QVC and found a good deal on a Kodak EasyShare Z710. It has more modes than my last one and it works with my docking station. I love it! Of course when I got it Tuesday I had to play with it. Here are the first pictures I took with it. Enjoy!


There are more of Nathan because I was working with the flash, making sure he was going to keep his eyes open.




















No comments: