The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Busy Saturday

On Saturday Jordan and I drove down to Charleston with Amanda and Seth. Amanda's Sister-In-Law had her baby last Thursday. We had a great time. The babies did much better than we expected. They slept all the way back. While we were gone, Dray took Dylan fishing. I was his first time fishing and he caught 3 fish ALL BY HIMSELF! Five others Dray helped him with. They ended up catching 20-something fish! Dray cleaned them, and now they are in my freezer. Of course if I had of been there I would have taken pictures and of course Dray didn't. Nathan stayed with Dray and Dylan until they decided to go fishing. Then Dray took him to Daddy and Judy's. I assume he had a good time. Amanda took pictures in Charleston and as soon as I get them I will post them. She has some good ones of Jordan. There is also one of me holding the newest baby in her family. By the way it was a little girl, they named her Merideth Annette she weighed 8lbs 14oz (same as Dylan) and was 22 inches long. She's so beautiful!

No comments: