What Is That Thing?!?!
Last night, after we ate dinner, we all went outside. The babies were in their walkers while Dray and I were playing Frisbee with Dylan. After a while I sat on the steps and turned the babies around so that they could see me. (Over the weekend we bought a scarecrow and a witch for our yard.) Well Nathan couldn't figure out what on earth that scarecrow was. It was so funny, he kept talking to it and looking at it with a puzzled look on his face. When the wind blew, the scarecrow turned around. Nathan looked at me then looked back at it, with a look like how did you do that? When I picked him up to bring him inside I stopped at the scarecrow and when I tried to put him close to it he squinted his eyes and drew back. So then I tried just putting his hand on the scarecrow's face. He did like that either. So it is official, Nathan is scared of scarecrows. =)I took a couple of pictures of the expressions he was making.






No comments:
Post a Comment