The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Did You Wear Black and White?

I had to share with you all what Dylan asked me this afternoon. We were eating lunch and I'm not sure if a commercial came on that made him think to ask or if his mind was just wondering, but he looked at me seriously and asked me, "Momma, a long long time ago did you wear all black and white clothes when everything was black and white?" I giggled then said, "No, it wasn't that everyone wore black and white, that was just the way the first TV picture looked." Then I happened to think and then told him, "No, Color TV was already invented when I was born. How old do you think I am?" Of course I don't think he wanted to hurt my feelings and he said, "18." It's funny how a kid's mind works.

No comments: