Halloween '07
The kids had a great Halloween this year. We went to Amanda's neighborhood, her and Les helped us out with the kids. Thanks again! Jordan didn't want to go for the second half of the neighborhood, he was ready to start eating his suckers. So he stayed with Amanda and I to give out candy. He decided to take a trip down her steps while we were giving the candy out. He cried, I think it scared him more than anything. I never did see a mark on him. I think his Elmo head protected him. You probably can't tell from the pictures because Dylan didn't want to wear the whole costume but he was a Transformer (Optimus Prime) and of course both Nathan and Jordan were Elmo. Seth was Shrek, he didn't want to wear his head, but he made a cute Shrek! It was a rough night for Dray and I, it just completely wore us out. We were both ready to see the bed that night. Seeing the joy on the boys faces was worth it though. 
















No comments:
Post a Comment