Pregnancy Update

I know you all have probably been wondering how the pregnancy is going since I am now so close to the due date. Personally I am wondering if he is EVER going to come out. The way my body has been feeling I really thought that he would be here by now, but he's not. If I make it till Monday I go back to the doctor for an ultrasound, all I can figure is that they want to see how big he is. I think I am bigger with him than I got with the other three. I normally wouldn't post a picture to show how big I am, but considering there's a baby in there it's not so bad. =) I found out that I'm not going to be able to deliever at the hospital I wanted. Since I am opting for a VBAC I am considered high risk and they will only deliver at the other hospital. Hopefully the next time I post it will be some pictures of our new beautiful son. Please keep us in your prayers.




No comments:
Post a Comment