MRI
We want to ask for your prayers for Nathan as he is put under anesthesia Wednesday. Also, we ask that you pray about the results of the MRI.
I talked to Shriners and they are going to go ahead and get the MRI done that they need, of the spine. The doctor wanted one done, but he wasn't crazy about having Nathan put to sleep. So since he will be in there for Neurology they are going to get what they need too.
PlayWorks will be coming out Friday to meet Nathan and I, and to get the process started so that we can get his disability & SSI started. They will also be coming out to the house once a week, for a "therapy like" session.
I will try to get a post up Wednesday night to let everyone know how the MRI went. And as soon as I get the results I will let you all know.
Please remember Nathan in your prayers.




No comments:
Post a Comment