We All Fall Down...

Except, Jordan was the only one who fell.
Jordan has been staying with Momma since Tuesday because of all of the appointments Nathan has had this week. Well, Wednesday morning I got a call around 8:00. It was Momma saying that Jordan had fallen off of the bed and hit the metal bed rail on his nose, right between the eyes. She said she thought he would be okay but she wanted him to be checked in case he needed stitches.
I called the doctor and got an appointment for 10:15. Momma was going to take him since Nathan had his MRI. She brought him here for me to see his nose before they went to the doctor. When I first saw it, it looked bad, it was still bleeding so it was hard to see the actual cut. He was acting like his normal self. He just didn't like it when Grandma was wiping the blood off.
At the doctors office, the doctor said that he wasn't sure if it would need stitching but he was going to send them to the emergency room to see the surgeon. 
Momma, took him to the ER, where he had to have 2 stitches.
He has a bruise and a knot but he is okay. The surgeon said that it would leave a scar, but not a bad one. Jordan has to go back to see him in two weeks. And I'll let you all know how that goes.
Momma felt so bad. I told her it was okay. But I know it still upsets her that it happened at her house.
I took some pictures so you all could see his boo-boo. It looks worse in the pictures than it actually is.




No comments:
Post a Comment