The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

News and Updates

I don't have much time but I wanted to let everyone know that I heard from Shriners today and the MRI was normal. =) Thanks for your prayers! I called the Neurologist but the girl was on vacation, she should be calling me tomorrow with those results.

We should be spending our first night in the house Saturday!

Nathan has an appointment in the morning to see a dentist. His two front bottom teeth are broken and all of his teeth are stained pretty bad. I didn't think about the nerves being exposed on the broken teeth and possibly bothering him until his therapist mentioned it. Hopefully they can get him all fixed up. At the appointment tomorrow they will just being doing an examination. He will then let me know what will have to be done.

Dylan bumped his head last night at Daddy's on an exercise chair. He was playing with Judy's puppy and when he raised up he hit a screw on the arm of the chair. It was pouring blood. He was pitiful. I think the blood scared him more than anything, but I know it hurt. It scared all of us but I think it scared Daddy the most. It happened around 8:30 and it didn't stop bleeding until 1:00. The actual cut wasn't that big, it's about as long as the width of my fingernail. He is okay today. He went to the health room today at school and the nurse put something on it. After school he said it felt a lot better.

Last but not least, Jordan's 2nd tooth came in today! It is the bottom front left. His other tooth is coming in really quick, you can tell he has it when he smiles now.
=)

I'll let you all know how the dentist goes and what the Neurologist says about the MRI.

No comments: