The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy 10th Anniversary To My Hubby!!!


Happy 10th Anniversary Dray!

Well, we should have the hardest part over with now!?!? We have been through a lot together in 10 years. Some of the most wonderful moments in our lives and some of the worst. One thing that I have known the whole way through is that I Love You! You are a wonderful Husband and Daddy. I know there aren't many men that would do the things you do for the kids and around the house, and I know I don't always show how grateful I am to have you in my life, but I don't know how I would live without you.

Here's to another 10 years!
I Love You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! we love you both.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I HPOE YOU ARE ALOT MORE.... WE LOVE YOU