The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Monday, October 02, 2006

Understanding and Communicating

The other day I was telling Nathan to say Ma Ma, but he would shake his head "no" and say Da Da. Well I was talking to Momma yesterday on the phone telling her the story and I sat down in front of Nathan on the floor and he looked at me and said "Ma Ma"! He understood what I was saying on the phone. Then about a week ago I was feeding him his lunch and he started saying "nap,nap,nap" (In his language). I asked him if he wanted to go take a nap and he smiled and shook his head "yes". When I put him to bed he went to sleep.

This is really good because we are now seeing signs that he does understand things that we are saying. And he is starting to communicate.

Also, over the weekend he said Grandma, and he started trying to wave bye like Jordan does.

Here are a couple of pictures I took of the kids before we went to eat Saturday night. That is Josh in the picture with Dylan, he stayed with Dylan this weekend.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: