The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Prayer For Pam

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

I've had all kinds of things to post about over the weekend, but I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and gather all of my thoughts and pictures.

Friday night, early Saturday morning, I got a call from my brother-in-law, Rick. He told me that my sister, Pam, had a heart attack. I couldn't believe it! She's only 36!

She was immediately taken to the Cath Lab. They found one clot and were able to clear the artery. She got to go home yesterday morning (her birthday), but last night she started having chest pains again so she spent the night at the hospital just for observation. The pains were due to inflammation. She is doing better today.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Thank You! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam I hope you recover soon. We will all keep you in our prayers. good luck and get well soon.