Family, Food & Lights
We hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Ours went well.
We usually go to Daddy and Judy's for our Thanksgiving feast, but this year was different. Judy didn't have the room to have it at her house, so Dray and I decided to cook and have Thanksgiving dinner at home. It was nice to be at home on Thanksgiving. Daddy and Judy did come to eat with us. Lisa and Haley were down from Virginia so they ate with us too.
I started getting sick Thursday morning, but the good Lord helped me make it through the cooking and entertaining. After everyone left I felt like all of my energy had been drained. I could hardly move. We had a very lazy afternoon. But we were all ready to go see the lights at Hollywild when it got dark. Daddy, Judy and Haley went too. I was able to snap a couple of pictures of them feeding the deer. I sat in the back and held Jordan while Dray drove and held Nathan where he could see and Dylan sat up front with them. I believe Nathan would have been better off in his car seat, I think he could have seen a little more than he did in his Daddy's lap. But anyway, all three of them LOVED it. When we stopped to feed the deer, Jordan was amazed. Although I think he liked the lights more. Their little eyes lit up one more time as we stopped to get lollipops from Santa. I'm so glad that we have made Hollywild a part of our Thanksgiving family tradition. It's such a great way to kick off the Christmas Season!
I didn't take a lot of pictures for two reasons, one I wasn't feeling well and two I was busy hanging on to kids! I did get a couple of the kids before we left the house for Hollywild though.
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog




No comments:
Post a Comment