The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

AI New York Auditions

I missed the first hour of AI tonight. I did get to see day 2 of the auditions. Ryan said Simon was running late due to a "Singing Hangover" Yeah Right!! They were in New York, you know they were drinking. I kind of wish that Simon had of been there for the girl (I think her name was Sara) I would have loved to see what he would have said to her. She admitted that she was tone deaf, her friends had told her that she couldn't sing, and she started crying. She never did give the reason for why she tried out. I guess she could have been an actress and just wanted her 15 minutes of fame. She was a weird one! She made the comment after she left the room that she had made all of these friends while she had been sitting there waiting while the judges were out till 3am partying. And it was "NOT FAIR"! I say, "Why tryout then???". There was another very interesting one tonight. He said people always tell him he looks like Simon. I didn't see it but anyway, He sounded just like a GIRL! I've heard men that couldn't sing but I have NEVER heard one that sang like a girl. WEIRD!... The last contestant of the night gets the award for the worst singer of the night. What was she thinking?? She honestly thought she could sing. She even told the judges that the only reason they weren't sending her to Hollywood is because they wanted a pop singer. Paula cut her off real quick, reminding her about Chris Daughty from last season.

35 Made it through to Hollywood

Next Tuesday @ 8:00 Birmingham Alabama Auditions. Looks like it will be a good one.

No comments: