Jordan's Birthday Party
Thank you to all of you who came and made Jordan's 1st Birthday Party a GREAT one! To you that couldn't make it, we missed you and hope that you can make Nathan's Party in May. The party went well, other than me being late with all of the food...Leave it to me! I appreciate all of your patience. I think everyone had a great time, I know three little boys that did! They all slept very well last night! I figured Jordan would be the one that would really dig into his cake, but he didn't he started to whine wanting it off of him. I don't think he liked the buttercream icing as well as he did the whipped, I don't blame him. Neither do I! He loved everyone singing Happy Birthday to him. He smiled the whole time. Either Stephanie or Rick got a good picture of him smiling. He wasn't crazy about helping me unwrap his presents, so I ended up doing most of it myself. Although, Seth did help me out some. He will be the one to tear into his presents! Dylan, Dessa and Taylor missed the opening of presents, as a matter of fact I think I saw the boys once or twice in 3 hours! Dessa came in a little more. When Daddy and Judy got here, Judy told me that our water hose was on. Taylor had came in earlier with wet pants but I didn't think about the water hose. I don't know how long it had been on.
That's little boys for ya. =) Thanks again for coming, for your patience and for the gifts. And a special Thank you to Melissa and Amanda for getting the Party Favor Bags together for me, and Melissa for wrapping Jordan's gifts. We are so blessed to have ALL of you in our lives! Now we have 3 months till Nathan's party. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we should have it? After we decide on a few I will have a poll to see what you all think of the places we choose. So be looking for it!
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog




No comments:
Post a Comment