Wednesday Night's "AI" Review
I got a chance to watch AI last night, and all I can say is WHAT? I'm not sure how many people went on to Hollywood from Seattle total, I do know that only 7 made it the first day. The statement has been made that this will probably be the last visit to Seattle, and I don't blame them. I don't know what these people were thinking! Some of these people were just awful! I couldn't embarrass myself like that. I had read last week about Rosie commenting on the View about the way the AI judges where criticizing people about there appearances, and you know I do agree that the judges can be harsh, but some of these people were just asking for it. Did you notice Simon's face when some of the contestants walked in? He didn't say anything but you knew from the look on his face. That was nice considering we are talking about Simon. I would say my favorite of the Seattle auditions was Tony Daniels. This was his 3rd year trying out, and the judges had counted him out before he even started singing, then he started singing and the camera went to Paula an she looked as if she was in heaven. In my opinion the worst 3 of the Seattle auditions were:
3. Darwin (Mesha)- Don't ya- (she was the one with her Mom in the room, with no sense of style.)
2. Steven- Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
1. Nick Zitzmann- Unchained Melody (All I can say about him is WHAT?????)
Next stop in Memphis TN. Tomorrow night @ 8:00.




No comments:
Post a Comment