The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Special Children

If you didn't watch Dr.Phil this morning I strongly urge that you watch it this evening. At least go to his website and read about today's show. It is about deaf and blind triplets, they're the only ones in the world. As a Mom of a special needs child, life can seem overwhelming at times. There are days when I question myself "Can I do this?" I don't think I will ever ask myself that again. This family really touched me, this woman is a strong woman to do what she does everyday. They have a documentary coming out about these girls, a portion of the money goes to this family. You can go to the site and pre-order the movie. I'm asking all of you to please order the movie or donate money to them. If anyone is deserving of the money, they are. The cost of paying someone to teach these children how to communicate is thousands of dollars. Of course Dr.Phil is helping them out for a couple of years but they will live with this for the rest of their lives. I have included in this post a clip from the documentary. Remember to watch Dr. Phil tonight at 7:00 on Channel 9 (Charter). And if you can afford to donate any amount of money, please do so.

Here is link to the movie website: Through Your Eyes The Movie : Documentary

Please keep this Family in your Prayers

No comments: