Lost A Tooth; Gained A Goose Egg!
Dylan lost Another tooth on Saturday. That makes 3 holes now! His has started losing them like crazy. His other top front tooth is lose too.
On Friday, the school called saying Dylan had ran into a wall and would probably need stitches. This is the first call of it's kind that I have got. I was ready to see him and see what kind of damage he had done. When he got home as he was coming up on the porch he asked me if he was going to have to have stitches. I told him that yes he probably would and he just started screaming and crying, saying "I don't want to have stitches!" Well, it ended up, he didn't get the stitches. Dray took him to the ER, sat there for 3 hours and they didn't even make it out of the waiting room. Dray called the doctors office and they said that if it wasn't blue around it, that it probably didn't need stitching. I looked at again and knowing how Jordan's looked, I didn't feel that he needed stitches. He said that as they were walking in line one little boy pushed another little boy then that boy pushed Dylan and he ran head first into the wall. I'm so glad that it wasn't any worse. He has a huge goose egg, but the cut seems to be healing well.




No comments:
Post a Comment