This and That....
I know I haven't been posting much this week. I've been sick, which I'm feeling much better, but Jordan has been sick so I haven't had time to post or much to post about. Jordan finally gave me something to post about on Friday. He normally doesn't go to sleep after he eats his breakfast, but I guess because he was feeling so bad he couldn't stand to stay awake any longer and he decided to fall asleep in his highchair. Of course I had to take some pictures of him, and I couldn't leave Nathan out. I had to get a picture of him too, with his messy face. =) Also on Friday, Jordan ventured off to Dylan's room and when I went to get him he had got Dylan's PlayStation controller and was playing the game! It was so cute! Of course by the time I got the camera he wasn't standing the same way that he was at first, but I still had to get some pictures. As for Dylan, he was out of school a couple of days this week, he wasn't as bad as Jordan but he was running a fever. He is feeling better and was able to ride home from school Friday with his best friend Garrison. He was so excited. I haven't got any pictures of him this week but I will try my best to get some pictures of him up on here soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment