The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

New Set Of Wheels

The past week has been extremely busy for us. This week is going to be just as busy it seems. Hopefully after this week everything will calm down.....for a little while anyway.

Anyway, I don't think I posted it on here, but on April 6Th Dray was driving our Dodge van when all of a sudden it quit running. Luckily he wasn't too far from home and was able to walk home. He did manage to get the van home that night. By Monday we had found out that the motor had blown! Not good news at all! We started looking at other vans 2 weeks ago and finally last week we found our new van! It's a 2007 KIA Sedona. It's a little smaller than the Dodge, but it still works well for us. If anyone is in the market for a new vehicle and you are interested in a KIA. I highly recommend KIA of Greer. They went out of their way to help us and they were all so friendly.

No comments: