Things going on...
Here are some pictures of the babies that Dylan and I have taken. Sorry that there aren't any of Dylan but today is the first time I have taken pictures in a while and Dylan wasn't home. But I will get some of him up here soon. Today, Jordan kept sticking his fruit snack pack on his head and walking around till it fell off. It was so cute! Then on Sunday, Dray was blowing bubbles at him and he started spinning around and around in circles, he realized that it made him dizzy and he kept doing it, then he would fall down and laugh. He is really starting to get a little personality! At therapy today, Cindy said that Nathan is real close to standing on his own!!! So hopefully it won't be too much longer. He really seems to get irritated with Jordan when one of us are in the floor and Jordan runs up and dives on us. I believe he is truly wanting to walk, so maybe it will be soon!!! As for Dylan, you all probably know that Spring Break is this week so he is very excited about not having any school this week. He is with Daddy and Judy tonight, he also stayed last night, but he did come home for a while and got to eat dinner with us, which was nice. We dyed some eggs Sunday (and I didn't take any pictures!) But we are going to dye some more this Saturday, so I will be sure to get some pictures. This is the first year that I have let him do most all of the work. He had so much fun! I will post more later, but for now I am going to bed. =) Have a great Wednesday!











No comments:
Post a Comment