Shriners
Nathan went to Shriners yesterday for a check up and to get fitted for new braces. The check up went great! The doctor said that his spine is looking real good. He said if yesterday's x-ray had been the first one of Nathan that he saw, he would not have even considered scoliosis. His spine is at 90 degrees. Last time it was at 60 degrees, I think. I'm not exactly sure what that means. I just know that his spine is getting better and we are so happy!!! He also said that his feet are looking real well! He was fitted for new braces, he still has room for his foot to grow in his old ones, but he has got taller so they don't come up far enough on his leg anymore. We go back May 25 to get his new ones. It is so nice to have a good doctor visit. I Thank God for having his hand on our little Nathan! I also want to thank you all for keeping Nathan in your prayers! They are working! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment