Happy Easter!!!

I hope everyone had a great Easter. We all did. I have so much that I want to share with you all about our day, but it will have to wait until tomorrow because I am so tired. Amanda & Les came over to eat dinner last night, so I have some pictures of the babies. We took them for a stroll around the apartments. Jordan & Nathan seemed to enjoy themselves, Seth liked it too as long as he could see his Mommy. It suprised me that neither of mine cried, that's a first. The picture I got of Jordan & Seth is the first one I have got with them both awake. Jordan wouldn't smile for me but Seth did, as you can see. He was also making some funny faces for me. Well I will post tomorrow to give you all the details & pictures of our Easter. (ORIGINAL DATE: Sunday April 16,2006)




No comments:
Post a Comment