Our Easter
I know it has taken me long enough to write about our Easter. I finally got our pictures developed and now I have the time. For starters the boys loved their Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny. Dylan got a red M&M's basket, Nathan got a bubbles basket, and Jordan got a Snoopy basket. I was busy running the video camera and I forgot to take pictures of them that morning with their baskets, but I got it later that afternoon. Anyway... After we finished up at home we went to Daddy & Judy's for our Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt! Aunt Pam, Uncle Rick & Logan were there too they helped out with the pictures and video taping. Now that we have 3 kids it's hard to hunt the eggs, take pictures and video tape all at the same time. So thank you Aunt Pam & Uncle Rick for helping us! Dylan's friend from next door, Zack was there hunting the eggs with Dylan. So we ended up hiding them twice, but the second time around the babies sat out while Dylan and Zack found the eggs. After we finished playing with the eggs, we headed over to Papa & Granny Hammett's house. That was only the second time they have seen Jordan. I took the opportunity to take some pictures of them with the boys and they turned out so good. While we were there of course Dylan had to eat some of Granny's peanut butter crackers. There's just something about Grandparents and Great Grandparents houses, you always get hungry when you walk in the door. =) After we visited them for a while, we decided we would go to Aunt Sherrie's. Once we got there Jason had to show off his Easter outfit. (as seen in the album below) I just had to get that picture. Hahahaha! Dessa had on the cutest dress, I got a real good picture of her and Dylan. The whole time we were there Nathan sat with Hope. He was as happy as he could be. We all talked and I took pictures, until I realized how late it was getting. It was already 7:30 and we still had to go back to Daddy & Judy's to eat dinner and help clean up......So we finally made it in about 10:30 I think it was. On a school night! But it was a great day we all had a good time and that's all that matters. I have put these pictures in 3 separate albums to make it easy for you all to view. If you would like any of them just let me know and I can email them to you. FYI: A couple of these pictures are from Christmas, and a few are from this past week. Like the one of Nathan with the Boppy pillow on his head. I had put it on my head and he thought it was funny. So I put it on his head and he thought that was funny too! Hope you all enjoy the pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment