A Rude Awakening...
Boy did we get a rude awakening yesterday morning! It was about 6 :30 when all of a sudden, I heard a loud noise and there was a bright light...I believe what happened was the lightening hit something on the end of our apartment. All of the hall bathroom, Dylan's room and the babies room was out of power. Nothing worked. Even our TV in the living room went out. When it happened Jordan screamed I believe it really scared him. Dylan slept through it. (Nathan was at Papa & Nana's) We thought we had lost all of our TV's and my computer. Luckily Dray started flipping some breakers and got everything back on. The cable was out though. So then I knew the lightening had hit something to do with the cable. A couple of hours passed and then I saw the Charter utility trucks outside. A few minutes later the cable was back on. Well, last night I started to get online to post about my crazy morning, and I couldn't get online. So I figured I would just try again this morning. This morning I tried again, still no luck. I looked at the modem and noticed no lights were on. So I call Charter...We all know how that goes...I had to go through troubleshooting with a computer voice before they would even send me to a live person. And when the computer finally switched me over...I had a 15 minute wait. I took my modem down to the local office and traded it. So I'm FINALLY back online. =) One more thing before I go, we weighed Nathan tonight at Daddy's and he is up to 22 or 23 lbs. =) For those of you that don't know. Nathan had lost down from 22lbs 5oz to 20lbs 11oz when he was so sick last week. His appetite seems like it is improving a lot.




1 comment:
Hey Amanda! Thanks for visiting me. I am enjoying reading about you and getting to know you and your family more - it's great to be able to keep in touch this way. Your boys are so adorable. Amanda sure is glad to have you as such a good friend. Now I will get to see more pictures of Seth online, too! :) I hope everyone is back to good health and you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment