Trip to Chuck E Cheese's


We took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese's last Saturday. (Jordan stayed at Papa & Nana's.) Nathan was a couple of days into his illness, so he was a little grumpy. For the most part I believe he had a good time. Dessa and Brianna went too, so you know Dylan had a good time.
I saw him maybe 10 minutes of the 3 hours we were there. Needless to say, Daddy & I have had enough Chuck E. for a while. These are the first pictures Nathan has had made at Chuck E. Cheese's. Trying to get the two of them to smile and look at the camera at the same time was about impossible. At one point Dylan was completely blocking Nathan's face from the camera. We got lucky and got a good one. I wonder how hard it will be to get three of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time? Enjoy the pictures and have a good evening! ( ORIGINAL DATE: Thursday April 14, 2006)




No comments:
Post a Comment