The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Guess what Nathan has learned....


I was giving Nathan his bath today when I noticed that when I was pouring the water out of the cup rinsing him he was trying to grab the water. So I started pouring it out in front of him, and he tried to grab the water with his index finger and thumb! This is really good because he hasn't been grabbing with those fingers he has always tried to grab with his whole hand. Then, when I got him out of the tub I had him on the bed putting his diaper on, well I noticed that he was getting a rash so I had to put cream on him, when I started doing that he raised his head and the top of his back off of the bed! He was looking to see what I was doing. He has never done that before either. Well, as I was putting his diaper on I notice that he was looking at me through the mirror on the headboard of my bed. (I had my back to the mirror). I turned around and played peek-a-boo with him and didn't think much of it. When I picked him up he went straight for my ponytail. So that tells me he has learned what a mirror is all about! I'm so happy!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR QUIZ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go. he is tring hard. keep up the hard work.

love you all