Spring Fling!

We took Dylan to Spring Fling today. He had so much fun. Pat & Dale came too so he got to ride some with Jacob and Carrie. The only bad thing was the lines for the rides were like a 20 to 30 minute wait. He got to slide, climb a rock wall, jump in a few of those inflatable bouncy houses (or whatever they're called), he rode the helicopters and even got to ride a pony! Needless to say, we spent more time in line than anything else. There were a couple of rides that he wanted to ride but the lines were extremely too long. So after he finished out all but 3 tickets, he said he was thirsty so we went to Bryant's concession stand to get him a drink and us all a funnel cake, while we were waiting in line he said that he was tired and ready to go home and that his legs hurt. It takes a lot for Dylan to get so tired, so after that I didn't feel so bad that I was so tired. I forgot to bring my camera along and I was disappointed because I wanted to have pictures to post but atleast I got this one from the pony ride. =) Have a good night.




1 comment:
hold on tight and dont fall off .because that hurts.
love you
Post a Comment