A New Cup

Today was therapy day for Nathan. He got to rub shaving cream all over a mirror. He really enjoyed it too. He smelled so good when he got finished with therapy. He didn't want anything to do with getting on his hands and knees. I figure he hasn't fully recuperated from his illness. Plus he didn't get his nap out before we went. In speech therapy, Miss Laura had a new cup with a straw made by The First Years. (For those of you who do not know, Nathan can't drink from a straw yet.)
This cup is made so that he doesn't have to pull very hard at all. He loved it. He drank and drank, he acted as if he couldn't get enough. I went to Wal-mart this evening with Momma and got him 3 of the cups, with the Finding Nemo design. Luckily Momma was there because I looked in the usual places (up on the wall of the shelf) and couldn't find them I was ready to give up when Momma found them on one of the bottom shelves. Only 1 pack left! Thank You again Momma! I tried to give him something in it tonight but he was tired. All he wanted was his new Pooh Paci. I am very excited about this new cup. I'm hoping that this will eliminate the bottle, at least throughout the day. I'll let you all know how it goes. Nathan also got to draw in therapy. Cindy gave me his drawings after they were done. Aren't they BEAUTIFUL! =)





1 comment:
Nathan is quite the artist!
Love you all.
Post a Comment