The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nathan's Party

Before we all got sick we did have Nathan's birthday party. He had a great time. Nathan, Dylan & Dray rode the train while I set everything up. The wind was rough Saturday so I had a lot of fun tying the balloons. The plates and napkins were hard to keep up with too. He didn't have to worry with blowing his candle out. I did light it for him though. He racked up $35.00 in gift cards, he got clothes and some cool toys too. He ate some pizza (well the cheese and sauce) and ate chocolate Sesame Street cake. We missed everyone that wasn't able to make it. I do have pictures to share with you all though. I also want to thank everyone that helped us with the kids. (Jordan was very fussy and Dylan of course wanted to play) You guys really helped to keep the stress level down. Thanks again! Notice the captions at the bottom of most pictures. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great!