The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Mother's Day Gifts

(The letter reads: Dear Mom: You are very nice to me. You play with me. You give me presents. You help me everyday. You are good to me. Love, Dylan)

I didn't think I would be getting anything for Mother's Day. I'm not the type that has to have a gift on holidays. I had told Dray when Jordan was born that I would love to have a Mother's ring this year for Mother's Day. To my surprise I got it! Usually if I get a gift it is last minute, so it surprised me that he had been working on it for a couple of weeks. Him and Dylan have even had my cards for 2 weeks. He gave me my ring Saturday night before everyone started getting sick. Thursday night Dylan made me a card when we got home from shoe shopping. And Friday after school he brought me a jar of bath salts and a letter ( in an envelope he had colored) that he had made at school. I may have spent the majority of Mother's day wiping bottoms and cleaning up vomit but I wouldn't trade being a Mom for anything.

(The stones from left to right are: Dylan, Katelyn, Nathan & Jordan)

No comments: