The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Beautiful Works of Art

I've been meaning to share this with you all for a little over a month now. Dylan made this beautiful clay bowl in art this past school year. I love when he brings his work home from school. He is very creative.









This is Dylan's festively colored tiger mask. Before school ended, they sent home an order form for an activity kit to keep kids working through the summer while making it fun for them. I sat with him Sunday while he worked on most of it. He wanted me to help some so I did a little coloring and glitter work. We had a lot of fun. He said he isn't finished with it yet. He wants to do some touch up work. I will post a picture when he completes it.


(His name is Lightening McQueen from the movie Cars.)

No comments: