Pool Time!

Dylan, Nathan and Dessa got in the pool at Daddy's today. Dylan is doing so much better in the water. He still wears his floaty, but I noticed that he seems to be swimming a lot better. Who knows, maybe by the end of the summer he will be swimming on his own?! He takes after me when it comes to his fear of water. When I was little I was going to Kiddie Wonderland and we use to go to a swimming lake. They had an area roped off for swimming. One day I decided I would see how close I could get to that rope. BIG mistake! My foot slipped and obviously it was a straight drop down because I couldn't find the bottom. Luckily one of my older friends was near me and helped me back to the shallow water. Ever since then I haven't cared for the water. I did finally learn to swim but I still don't like the water over my head. Anyway, back to the kids, Nathan got in the pool today too. He really enjoyed himself. Nana got him the neatest float. I'm hoping to get him one before we go on our beach trip this summer. Dessa reminds me of a fish in the water. She can swim pretty well but she scares me. She likes to swim with her head under water.
She keeps her eyes open, and I know a lot of people do. But I don't like the burn of the chlorine and chemicals. Aunt Pam put Jordan's feet in the water. He didn't cry, he just had a confused look. So I'm not sure if he'll care for the water or not. Nathan has the cutest look on his face in this picture. Don't you agree?
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog




No comments:
Post a Comment