The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Shriners Hospital

Nathan had an appointment at Shriners Hospital today. And he got a good report! They said that his spine looks real good and they wouldn't have to do the MRI after all. They did fit him for braces for his feet. It is the type that he will wear in his shoes. They go up his leg almost to his knee. These braces are to help him with standing, I assume he will get new ones when he masters the standing and moves on to the walking. He doesn't have to wear them all the time. They will come in handy when he gets his Gait Trainer. (If he ever gets it, I'm beginning to wonder.) Also, Nathan now weighs 23lbs 7oz!

Coming Tomorrow: Trip to the eye doctor- I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments: