Uneventful
I know I haven't posted much this week. For the most part this week has been uneventful. I have been working on the blog a little bit. I can't decide if I like the sidebar better the way it was or with the buttons. Feel free to let me know which way you like it. If you have a picture I can post for your birthday please email it to me. If you are wondering about the purple ribbon at the end of the sidebar, It is a General Cancer Ribbon. In the last 5 years, Cancer has claimed the lives of so many people we know and love. So this is our way of remembering them. Here are a couple of pictures I have taken of the boys this morning. Hope everyone has a G-R-E-A-T Week-end! =)

(Nathan can't stand the flash.)




1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL BOYS!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL.
Post a Comment