Messy, Messy, Messy

(Dylan purposely put blue paint on his nose and cheeks so he could look messy like Nathan.)
(I had already picked up some of the mess before I took this.)
Can you guess what this post is about? A mess...Maybe? A couple of weeks ago, Dylan and I were in Wal*Mart and found these cool shirts for Daddy & Dray for Father's Day. (SHHHH... They don't know yet.) Anyway they say "Best Dad/Grandpa Hands Down." They came with red, blue, and yellow paint for the kids hand prints. Well with Dylan being at Daddy's most of last week, we haven't had a chance to work on them. So this morning, after breakfast we started working on them. And boy did we have fun. For some reason I didn't think of doing both of the shirts at the same time, so every kid went through the painting and washing routine twice. I made it hard for myself and I will definitely think before I start next time. Dylan wanted one of his hands green on Papa's shirt and one purple on his Daddy's shirt. So we had to mix some colors. We didn't have a mess until Nathan got into the paint. He had one hand blue and one yellow. We did the yellow first, then we did the blue. Before I could make it to the bathroom with him, he had rubbed my arm from my elbow down to my hand with the blue paint. Then he decided to touch his leg. Anyway we had blue paint every where. We did Jordan's feet since he stays fisted most of the time. The first go around he did great, but the second time he decided to get the yellow paint all over me and him. We did have a lot of fun though. It probably took around an hour to an hour and a half from start to finish. I'm sure they'll both love them. I'll post pictures of the shirts tomorrow.




No comments:
Post a Comment