The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's so Hot

Man, is it hot! Not only outside but inside too. Our air conditioner has been dying all day. It's running slow and isn't producing cold air. I'm calling maintenance first thing in the morning. And just hope they can get it fixed tomorrow. Thankfully that storm came up this afternoon and cooled it down a little outside. But it seems to be getting stuffy in here. I'm hoping that it will cool down enough tonight so that I can raise the windows and we can at least get some fresh air through here. It is 77 degrees in here which isn't THAT bad but when you are use to it being 70 to 72 degrees you can get hot in a hurry. Dray keeps saying "Its not that hot." For him it's not, he stays colder than the rest of us, plus he works in the heat. So I'm sure 77 is comfortable to him. Nathan is the one I'm having to watch because he gets hot quicker than any of us. We're getting out of here as soon as I get everyone up and ready in the morning. I will keep you all updated on the situation. Pray that we stay cool!

Sweaty

No comments: