The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Vocabulary


Nathan has been talking and interacting a lot more lately. I posted last week about him saying baby and car at the eye doctor. Well a couple of days after that, he said "Dylan". Then, last night, I was holding him while I was cooking and I was telling him what was in every pot. When I got to the green beans I said it a couple of times and the next thing I knew he was saying "green beans." Lastly, today while we were waiting on the doctor to come in the room, I was saying different words trying to get him to talk. When I said Nathan he shook his head yes, smiled and said "Nathan." He is really coming along. Thank You all for keeping him in your prayers.

No comments: