The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Visit with the Eye Doctor


Nathan went to the Eye Doctor today. She said that everything still looks good and she doesn't have to see him again till January! Two good reports this week and he is gaining weight. Thank you Jesus! While we were in the waiting room there was a little boy playing and when Nathan saw him he said "Baby." Then the little boy came around the corner with a car in his hands, which I didn't realize until Nathan said "Car." He is doing such a great job. Also, I made Dylan an appointment with the Eye doctor today. He goes July 5th. I'm concerned about his vision and his pediatrician doesn't do a thorough exam. I will let you all know how it goes when the time comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan seems to be keeping his eyes open more for pictures. Guess he decided to grin and bare it!
Love you all.......