The Caulder Kids -- Daily Life In The Caulder House :)

Monday, June 12, 2006

We Have Air...and Cookies!

Maintenance came out and got our air back on this afternoon. They had to adjust the coolant. It feels so much better in here tonight. The coolest it got in here over night was 74 degrees. By 9:00am it was 77 again. The boys and I went to Daddy & Judy's and spent the day with them. Then Dylan and I went to the mall, while we were there we went to The Cookie Company. Dylan got a chocolate chip cookie with frosting on top, and he ate the whole thing. When he was done he said he didn't want anymore cookies. Dylan and Nathan are staying with Daddy and Judy tonight because Jordan has his 4 month shots tomorrow at 3:00. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: