They're Finally Here!

Yesterday was therapy day, as it was Thursday again. To my surprise Nathan's wheelchair and gait trainer had finally came in. Cindy put Nathan in his wheelchair first thing so the guy from Carolina Homecare could make any adjustments nessesary. He LOVED it! He had a big smile on his face most of the time. Then she put him over into his gait trainer. I managed to snap a few pictures of him in it. While they were working with him I happened to think "How in the world was I going to get everything to the van?" I took Jordan so I had the double stroller too. The guy was still working on the wheelchair when it was time to go to speech therapy so we went over to Miss Laura's room. Stacey came in about 15 minutes later and said that she had a man to help us, while his daughter was having her therapy session. She said she would wait until closer to the end of speech therapy to come get me. Well I got thirsty so I took Jordan and went to the cafe while Nathan was working.
As I was leaving the cafe Stacey met me at the door with the stroller, wheelchair and gait trainer. Luckily that man was with Stacey because I don't know if I could have made everything fit in the van. Stacey went in to get Nathan and I pulled up front to pick him up. He couldn't understand why Miss Stacey was carrying him outside. I will have more pictures of Nathan in his new "toys" soon.
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog
I have posted some pictures from Waffle House last night. We went there for dinner and one of the waitresses gave Dylan & Nathan a hat. Nathan sat in his wheelchair at the table. He liked it but I think he still favors the high chair. Which I don't blame him. The high chair looks more comfortable.




No comments:
Post a Comment